Friday, July 26, 2013

Sketching Daily: Day 13 "Ani-Morphs, Part 3"

And Without further a due, the Abstract part of my Ani-Morphs Challenge! Okay so for those of you who haven't been following along for the past few days, I was given a challenge from a friend to take my two favorite animals and morph them together and then paint them in abstract. In part 1 of this series, I went a little overboard with my creature and created the complex Cheeratah. This Rat-Cheetah hybrid completely absorb my focus to the point where I completely forgot about the second part of my assignment to make an abstract version. Well my ADD continued in part 2 when I explained how exactly this super long legged animal moves. 

So now that I have completely gone the opposite direction from the original assignment, it is time to take a few steps back and present my abstract Cheeratah!


Thank you once again to Richard for this awesome idea! I am please to announce that I am going to continue Ani-Morphs! So along with my Sketching Daily Challenge, I am going to create new creatures! There is a reason for this mission but more on that later. If you have an animal combo you would like to see draw out let me know and we can see what I can come up with.  Thank you to everyone who has given suggestions and ideas. I will still get to your ideas, but because there are a lot of them it may take me a while. I will finish them as soon as I can, so keep them coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment