Friday, July 19, 2013

Sketching Daily: Day 9 "Landscapes"

I had a little bit of time to kill today while running around town. I was smart enough to remember to bring my sketch book with me today and thought of an idea on of my Facebook followers had about doing some landscape nature sketches. 

There is a park near where I live that I stop and eat lunch at every now and again. The main feature of the park is a small pond where (when it isn't raining) people go to fish. I stopped by there for a few minutes today and did a quick sketch of one of the old trees overlooking a bridge. I didn't have time to finish the sketch but this is what I managed to get down before having to leave.

If you have any suggestions for a Sketching Daily Challenge you can post your ideas in the comments below or follow me on Facebook at Teresa's Mind. Keep a look out for more sketches over the next few weeks until school begins again in the fall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment